Enjoy the delicious tastes of Greece right here in Dallas. No passport needed! The Festival offers a variety of authentic foods and treats made with love by our own Greek chefs from recipes passed through the generations.
Braised Greek Style Chicken served on a bed of rice, served with traditional Greek Potatoes and Greek Style green beans in tomato sauce.
Sweets & Sips
Stop in the Kaffenio under the tent for coffee and pastries. Recharge on frothy Greek Frappe or Classic American coffee, irresistible Loukoumades (Greek-style honey balls that can't be beat!), Baklava and Baklava Sundaes.
The Festival Taverna
The Taverna is iconic in Greek culture and now you can experience the ambience at the festival. An extension of the Beverage Bar, the Festival Taverna is the place to find Greek wine (try a flight of 4 Greek wines or buy the bottle) and Greek or Domestic beer along with spirited discussion and, when so inspired, dance!
The Tastes of Greece — A La Carte!
Enjoy one taste sensation after another:
- NEW! Grilled Lamb Chop — PAITHAKIA — Two Greek Style Lamb Chops grilled over hardwood charcoal seasoned with olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper, served with a lemon wedge.
- NEW! Greek Street Style Marbled Pork Shoulder Kebobs — KALAMAKIA — on a stick, grilled to perfection on an hardwood charcoal, seasoned with oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and Lemon, served with a slice of bread.
- Feta Bites — ORIGINAL or SPICY! Try Original Feta or Spicy Feta (TYROKAFTERI). Original is a delicious morsel panko crusted, fried golden brown and served with a choice of roasted fig jam or roasted raspberry chipotle sauce. Mmmm. Or if you are daring, try the Spicy Feta Bites, also panko crusted, fried golden brown with a nice kick. OPA!
- Lamb Sliders — Sliced hot off the rotisserie and kissed with tzatziki sauce, leg of lamb sliders are pure melt in your mouth deliciousness.
- The Personal Pastitso — A flavorful mix of pasta, beef and béchamel, sized to be your very own.
- Greek Sausage — LOUKANIKO, Chicken Souvlaki, and Pork Souvlaki — grilled to perfection over an open fire and served with tantalizing Tzatziki sauce and warm pita bread.
- CLASSIC GYRO, freshly sliced off an upright rotisserie and topped with Tzatziki, tomatoes, and onions! FESTIVAL FAVORITE!
- An array of delicacies including Dolmas (herbed rice & beef rolled in a grape leaf), Spanakopita, and Tiropita, (spinach and cheese tucked into filo and baked to a turn).
- Greek Fries — seasoned to perfection. Try with Feta!
- Freshly tossed Greek Salad.
- Appetizer plate of creamy spreads, pita, feta & olives.