No Passport Needed!
We at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (HTGOC) and the Greek Food Festival of Dallas (GFF) are committed to guests with disabilities. Our facilities are fully accessible and we provide a wide range of services and amenities for guests with special needs. The GFF is designed with accessible parking, accessible vehicle drop off areas, restrooms, concessions, water fountains, ATMs, and seating areas. Guests can receive more information by visiting our Hospitality Tent at the entrance or the Church Business Office in the Agora Building.
HTGOC and the GFF are committed to the responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
- No volunteer will serve an alcoholic beverage to anyone under the age of 21.
- All volunteers will carefully check identification of anyone who appears to be under 30 years of age.
- Acceptable documentation is a valid Texas (or other state) issued driver's license with a photo, or a photo ID issued by the state of Texas.
- The volunteer will carefully check the identification to determine its authenticity. The supervisor should be informed if there is any appearance of forgery or tampering.
- In the absence of authentic identification, or in case of doubt, the volunteer will refuse service of alcoholic beverages to the guest.
- No volunteer will serve an alcoholic beverage to anyone who is intoxicated.
- No volunteer will serve alcoholic beverages to anyone to the point of intoxication.
- It is the volunteer's responsibility to notify a supervisor when a guest shows signs of intoxication or is requesting alcoholic beverages above the limits of responsible beverage service.
- Any intoxicated guest wishing to leave the establishment will be urged to use alternative transportation provided by the establishment.
- All volunteers are obligated to inform law enforcement authorities when intervention attempts fail.
- No volunteer will serve alcoholic beverages while intoxicated.
- All supervisors of those who serve/sell alcoholic beverages will successfully complete a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission certified Seller/Server training course.
- PLEASE NOTE: TO BE SERVED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BORN BY SEPTEMBER 21, 1997.
Animals are not permitted at the GFF with the exception of service animals and service animals in training.
ATMs (AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINES)
There are two ATMs located in the Agora Building.
Cameras (still and video) are permitted at the GFF as long as their use does not interfere with other guest's enjoyment of the event.
Cellular phones are allowed at the GFF as long as their use does not interfere with other guest's enjoyment of the event.
CHILDREN'S TICKET POLICY
At the GFF, children under the age of twelve (12) years old do not need a ticket to enter.
CODE OF CONDUCT
HTGOC and the GFF are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for our guests. Our volunteers will proactively support an environment free from the following behaviors:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by guest's actions
- Continuing inappropriate behavior may result in the guest being ejected, arrested by police, or having his/her tickets revoked.
COMPLIMENTS, COMPLAINTS, AND COMMENTS
Guests with a compliment, complaint, or comment may express it in person, by visiting our Hospitality Tent at the entrance, the Church Business Office, one of the Chairpersons, or email .
CONCESSIONS (INDOOR – AGORA & BOOKSTORE)
For your convenience, all concession stands inside accept cash and all major credit and debit cards.
CONCESSIONS (OUTDOOR – FOOD AREA)
All concession stands outside accept coupons only.
Outdoor Children's Area accepts cash only!
Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff member, security personnel, or police officer. In the event of a serious emergency at the GFF, all event staff, event security, Dallas police and Dallas Public Safety emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist all guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system.
The First Aid is located in the Church Business Office inside the Agora building. Additionally, there are Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) located in the Agora and Church buildings.
LOST AND FOUND
All Guests looking to claim or report lost items during the GFF should visit the Church Business Office in the Agora building. HTGOC and the GFF cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
LOST CHILDREN AND GUESTS
Lost children and guests should be taken to the Church Business Office in the Agora building. Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff member, security personnel, or police officer. (For more information, please see “Safe-at-the-Festival” Program below.)
The GFF offers four (4) kinds of Parking to our guests (Handicapped, Valet, Self and Complimentary). All areas are open one (1) hour before and one (1) hour after posted Festival hours. Handicapped Parking is available for those with mobility devices (wheelchairs, walkers, etc.) at N/C in all spaces across the front of HTGOC, accessed from the main entrance on Hillcrest Road. Valet Parking is available for $20.00 per car, accessed from the main entrance on Hillcrest Road. Self Parking is available for $5.00 per car, accessed across the street from our main entrance on Hillcrest Road @ the Temple Shalom Synagogue (available only on Friday evening and all day Saturday). Complimentary Parking / Bus Service is available from the parking lot of Brinker International at the Southwest Corner of Hillcrest/LBJ Freeway. Buses service runs 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after posted Festival hours. Please see our Directions page for more information.
The GFF is pleased to again be served by officers from the Dallas Police Department. They are located throughout the GFF grounds before, during and after all Festival hours.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BEHAVIOR
For the safety of our guests and volunteers, the following are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Guests who appear to be inebriated and unmanageable will not be permitted admittance into the GFF
- Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Guests may exit and re-enter the GFF using the same ticket. Guests must exit through a designated EXIT gate and have their event ticket in order to be readmitted. Guests who leave the GFF and do not have their ticket will not be permitted to reenter the GFF.
No refunds on any ticket purchases for any reason. Purchasing tickets online or in person implies agreement to this refund policy.
There are public restrooms (men & women) conveniently located throughout the GFF. And all indoor restrooms are accessible to our guests with disabilities; and, are equipped with changing tables for small children.
Children and Guests can receive a free ID bracelet featuring a space to write your name and/or cell phone number. The "Safe-at-the-Festival" Program aids in reuniting lost children and guests with their appropriate parties. These bracelets are available at the Hospitality Tent near the Main Entrance. "Safe-at-the-Festival" bracelets are not valid in place of a ticket. For help with a lost child or guest, please notify your nearest event staff member, security personnel, or police officer.
In accordance with City of Dallas regulations, smoking is PROHIBITED IN ALL INDOOR BUILDINGS. Guests wishing to smoke may do so only in designated smoking areas outdoors.
Strollers are permitted at the GFF. However, their use cannot inhibit other guest's movement.
For ticket information, please call the GFF Hotline at (972) 233-4800, or visit our website.
Will Call is available at the Main Entrance of the GFF. To claim tickets at Will Call, a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets must be presented.
There are water fountains conveniently located inside the Agora and Church Buildings. All fountains are accessible to guests with disabilities.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting guests in the event of a special need. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the event.
Thank you for reading and following these policies . . . have a wonderful experience during your time with us!